There's where our minds are today anyway. I. I. I. I. Me. ME. Me So let's go.....
Truth is, the longer we keep point to someone else for where we find ourselves, the longer we will be where we are. Well there is no need for a bunch of words here, listen to the video.
We can't sit back and wait for others to pave double lane highway back to happiness and prosperity. There is no magic wand that will turn back time. It's time to figure out what we need to do in our own lives in order to make it by now, (which may mean get assistance, no problem with that) and to position ourselves down the road so that we are able to fit into the new reality. Many of the jobs that were around before the recession will not return and shouldn't return as far as that goes.
Each of us MUST assess our skill set and look at the big picture of the economy to determine if we are prepared for the future.
For instance, any smart employer who is able to automate should automate during the downturn while his business was disrupted, that might mean you will not have a job.
Sorry, that's just how things evolve. So if this is the case you can't sit around waiting for that job or similar jobs to be available.
The trend is green. Get trained. Healthcare related opportunities will be available do research and get trained. Network Security, Database Management, etc. find our what jobs will be in demand based on the direction of the economy and the nation and prepared now.
I know, it's tough words. Just like torpedoes of truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment